Your new favorite salad is light, tasty, satisfying, and UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS. Perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July!!
- 2 cups fresh red romaine lettuce (or your green of choice)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 ripe avocado, chopped into 1/2 inch chuncks
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- Several dashes of the original Spike (to taste)
Toss all ingredients together. Enjoy!
Making a salad for a 4th of July potluck?? This recipe serves 1 person, so multiply each ingredient by the number of people you are planning to serve. It will be the new potluck favorite.
Haven’t heard of Spike? It’s possibly my favorite general seasoning, especially delicious as a topping for fresh salads and veggies!!